We have reached capacity for this event. As all available seats are filled, you may join the waitlist to be registered in the event of a cancellation. If you need assistance with existing registrations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Illinois Tactical Officers Association
35th Annual Training Conference
November 19-21, 2023
Oak Brook, IL
The Illinois Tactical Officers Association is proud to announce the annual Law Enforcement Tactical Training Conference is BACK with a huge lineup of some of our nation’s premier Tactical Trainers, Podcast Stars and Critical Incident Operational Debriefs.
We heard your suggestions and conference recommendations – the conference is back to two-and-a-half days to include Main Presenters, Tactical Debriefs, Breakout Sessions & the Commanders Forum - here's what you can expect...
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Nick “Machine” Lavery: Active-Duty US Army Green Beret Warrant Officer - First Amputee to return to active duty and COMBAT! Presentation: “Living by the Ethos”.
- Paul Howe: Combat Shooting & Tactics CEO & Lead Instructor. MSGT. (ret) US Army Special Operations Command (Delta Force) Presentation: “Leadership and Training for the Fight”.
- Chris Munn: Tacoma SWAT Officer - Debriefs his decisive action that stopped an active shooter in an outdoor urban environment. “The Coffee Cup Shooter” as seen on YouTube.
- Steve Ijames: Law Enforcement Expert Witness & Use of Force / Less Lethal Subject Matter Expert - Presents his dynamic Legal Defense Trends and Critical Incident Debriefs.
- Avner Klein: Las Vegas Metro SWAT Officer and Breaching Master – Breakout sessions include - Active Shooter Breaching / Explosive Breaching / Principles of Hostage Rescue.
- Chris Palmer: Phoenix PD Officer - debriefs several recently experienced high-risk incidents, lethal engagements and the operational and training lessons learned.
- Melissa Hawkins: USMC Sgt. Major - will be presenting breakout sessions on High-Risk Operations and CQB Lethality.
- The Tier 1 GBRS Group will conduct three different breakout sessions on Adversity and Resilience, utilizing real-world experiences and combat-tested lessons learned.
- Mike Fink & Bert Badertscher: North American Police Work Dog Association - will present breakout sessions on K9 training trends, operational deployments and reviewing recent critical incidents.
We will also celebrate Jeff Chudwin’s 36 years of service to the ITOA! Please help us honor and celebrate the work and dedication of our ITOA President.
35th Anniversary Attendee Gifts include a 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Emerson Kershaw 6054 Knife and an ITOA 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Challenge Coin
Conference Cost Includes: Full Access to 2.5 Days of Conference presentations and breakout sessions; 2 Day Vendor Show; Continental Breakfast and Lunch Monday & Tuesday; Banquet Dinner / Awards Ceremony Monday Night
$350 for current ITOA members (dues paid on/after today's date in 2022)
$390 for non-members (activates your one-year membership)
Conference hotel address and link to book rooms at the discounted conference rate will be sent with your confirmation once payment is complete.
If you are registering someone other than yourself, or need to sign up a large group, use the Multiple Attendee Registration form instead and we will assist you.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com for assistance.